There’s no Old Dominion this year, and the overall conference slate is a tad bit askew considering the 11-team league, but there’s a nice mix of good new coaches, strong older ones, and mid-level teams that could rise up and take the title with a little bit of luck.
Realizing that things are changing by the day, here are the updated previews for every Conference USA team including projected win total lines and preseason predictions.
CFN Conference USA College Football Preview 2020
– Preview: Overview, Thoughts On Each Team
– CFN Preseason All-C-USA Team, Top 30 Players
– C-USA Preseason Head Coach Rankings
– Predictions For Every C-USA Game, Schedule
– C-USA 5-Year Program Analysis Rankings
Photo Credit: Chuck Cook-USA TODAY Sports
Conference USA teams and previews by order of projected conference finish.
Conference USA East
1. Florida Atlantic
5. Middle Tennessee
6. Charlotte 49ers
5. Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders
T2. WKU Hilltoppers
T2. Marshall Thundering Herd
T2. FIU Golden Panthers
1. Florida Atlantic Owls
Conference USA West
T2. Louisiana Tech
T2. North Texas
T2. Southern Miss