This week’s reason I should be the next Commissioner of the Big Ten …
On my watch, Michigan, Penn State and Nebraska wouldn’t all collectively suck at college football at the exact same time.
The sure-thing, 100%, rock-solid lock, sell the house, sell the kids, no doubt about it picks of the century for this week
PICK SO FAR: 27-22 SU, 23-31 ATS
YOU KNOW HOW THIS WORKS.
If you know how these picks roll, when I’ve been THIS bad over the course fo the season, either that means the otherworldly heater is coming, or things are going to get infinitely worse.
12-1 ATS – including Green Bay over San Francisco – before the Saturday games, and 6-1 last week here.
I’m sorry for getting uppity, College Football Investment Gods … I’ll be good.
Fortunately, all these picks are correct.
– Utah -5 over UCLA
– Boston College +13.5 over Notre Dame (but Notre Dame straight up)
– Wake Forest +13.5 over North Carolina (but UNC straight up)
– Wisconsin -2.5 over Michigan
– USC -14 over Arizona
– Penn State -3 over Nebraska
– South Carolina +11.5 over Ole Miss (but Ole Miss straight up)
– Southern Miss vs. WKU UNDER on 49.5
C.O.W. shameless gimmick item …
The weekly five Overrated/Underrated aspects of the world
5. Overrated: A football game that can be replayed later.
— Sal Interdonato (@salinterdonato) November 6, 2020
Underrated: Thinking in any way that anyone on Air Force wouldn’t want to play Army.
4. Overrated: Liberty getting a game-winning field goal attempt blocked and returned by Virginia Tech for a walk-off score but …
Underrated: Virginia Tech called a timeout before the kick, and Alex Barbir hit a 51-yard bomb for the Liberty win.
3. Overrated: Four Seasons hotels (no really … whatever compared to other decent-to-high-end hotels)
Underrated: Four Seasons Total Landscaping (no, really, I have no interest in raking my yard that’s been sitting under a mountain of leaves for the last three weeks)
2. Overrated: (but not really) Joe Burrow, 2019 LSU: 1,864 yards, 23 TD, 3 INT (vs. Georgia Southern, Texas, NW St, Vanderbilt, Utah St)
Underrated: Kyle Trask, 2020 Florida: 1,815 yards, 22 TD, 3 INT (vs. Ole Miss, South Carolina, Texas A&M, Missouri, Georgia)
1. Overrated: The Masters
Underrated: The Masters in mid-November
Sorry if this column sucked, it wasn’t my fault …
We all just made it through a very emotional week all the way around, and we might just survive. The election? No … all the dopey tweets about trying to stop the count or count the points on some sporting event.
– You have fun, fans of new big teams
– You REALLY like BYU & Cincinnati?
– Group of Five program reality
– The College Football Playoff will be, in …
I Think, I Know, I Believe
– 5 Footballey Opinions