2020 NFL Mock Draft, First Round Picks 13-20
13. San Francisco (from Indianapolis)
Mock Draft Pick: WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
Whatever receiver is left on the board between Lamb, Henry Ruggs and Jerry Jeudy goes to the 49ers. There’s no wrong answer among the three stars, and if they’re all gone, a top offensive tackle would fit as well.
– BetMGM CeeDee Lamb Draft Position
Over 12.5 +115, Under 12.5 -139
– BetMGM Which Team Will Draft CeeDee Lamb
San Francisco +400
– BetMGM Position of SF 1st Drafted Player
Offense +135, Defense -164
14. Tampa Bay
Mock Draft Pick: OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
It’s a little delusional to think you’re protecting Tom Brady with a rookie tackle, but it’s a need position that has to be addressed. There will be good ones still available, and Thomas would be a terrific value get.
– BetMGM Andrew Thomas Draft Position
Over 10.5 -121, Under 10.5 +100
– BetMGM Position of TB 1st Drafted Player
Offense -400, Under +310
Mock Draft Pick: CB CJ Henderson, Florida
There should be a whole lot of trades and a whole lot of playing around with the parts in the top 14, but this is where it starts to get a little bit quirky. If any of the three top wide receivers last this long … done. Denver would love to have Jerry Jeudy, Henry Ruggs, or CeeDee Lamb at this spot, but it needs a corner, too.
– BetMGM CJ Henderson Draft Position
Over 12.5 -167, Under 12.5 +140
– BetMGM Position of Denver 1st Drafted Player
Offense -286, Defense +225
Mock Draft Pick: CB AJ Terrell, Clemson
It’s a wee bit early for one of the top safeties, and it’s a wee bit of a reach for Terrell here, but the corners dry up fast this year. The Falcons will likely grab one while they can.
– BetMGM Which Round for AJ Terrell
1 -223, 2-7 +175
– BetMGM Position of Atlanta 1st Drafted Player
Offense +300, Defense -385
Mock Draft Pick: DE K’Lavon Chaisson, LSU
Atlanta needs a pass rusher and Chaisson could go with the 16. Dallas needs more guys on the edge and it needs a corner help, too. This is a good Best Player Available spot to be in.
– BetMGM K’Lavon Chaisson Draft Position
Over 16.5 -136, Under 16.5 +110
– BetMGM Position of Dallas 1st Drafted Player
Offense +240, Defense -304
18. Miami (from Pittsburgh)
Mock Draft Pick: OT Joshua Jones, Houston
This is going on a big assumption that Miami stays put with is three first round spots. If it gets a quarterback early, then it needs to upgrade the lines starting with the offensive side. It’s a deep group of tackles and one of them – Jones the most likely of the bunch – is going to slide.
– BetMGM Joshua Jones Draft Position
Over 27.5 -110, Under 27.5 -110
19. Las Vegas (from Chicago)
Mock Draft Pick: DT Javon Kinlaw, South Carolina
Assuming the Raiders get their wide receiver at the 12, they can wait around and let a value pick to slide to them at the 19. They could use some offensive line help, but Kinlaw fits. He’s a tools guy who works and has incredible upside – Mike Mayock will snatch him up in a hiccup.
– BetMGM Javon Kinlaw Draft Position
Over 13.5 -106, Under 13.5 -115
– BetMGM Position of Las Vegas 1st Drafted Player
Offense -200, Defense +165
20. Jacksonville (from LA Rams)
Mock Draft Pick: QB Jordan Love, Utah State
There’s a good chance Jacksonville goes after a quarterback with the nine, but it might roll the dice. There’s a shot it really might decide that Gardner Minshew is worth building around if all the top quarterbacks go early, but Love is just questionable enough that he should and could drop this far. Don’t like Love at the 9, but love him at the 20.
– BetMGM Jordan Love Draft Position
Over 19.5 -176, Under 19.5 +145
– BetMGM Which Team Will Draft Jordan Love
– BetMGM Position of LA 1st Drafted Player
Offense +105, Defense -125