This week’s reason I should be the SIXTH prognosticator on the set of the new FOX College Football Pregame thingy …
Your 2019 Oklahoma Sooners were down 28-3 to Baylor …
The sure-thing, 100%, rock-solid lock, sell the house, sell the kids, no doubt about it picks of the century for this week
PICK SO FAR: 55-22 SU, 41-39-3 ATS
Working my way back to respectability after a brutal start – 4-2 ATS last week – this is my Western Carolina week before I blow it out during Thanksgiving.
Fortunately, these picks are all correct.
If you choose to dabble, sign up with BetMGM though this link to take part in any of these games or other action on the schedule. It’ll make the world a better place.
Using the BetMGM lines …
– Wyoming -7 over Colorado State
– Nebraska -4 over Maryland
– Wake Forest -6 over Duke
– TCU +18 over Oklahoma (but Oklahoma outright)
– Michigan State -20.5 over Rutgers
– UTEP +8 over New Mexico State
– Ohio State -17.5 over Penn State
C.O.W. shameless gimmick item …
The weekly five Overrated/Underrated aspects of the world
5) Overrated: Bo Pelini
Underrated: The look on your face when people wanted you fired partially because you kept getting steamrolled by Wisconsin – but won nine games a year, anyway – and the current guy gets a contract extension … right before getting steamrolled by Wisconsin.
4) Overrated: Sports media types who lost the ability to be amazed by sports
Underrated: These guys when they just let it fly …
3) Overrated: The public screaming that you can’t win a “big game” if you lose to Michigan State.
Underrated: The public dismissing the game against Michigan State as a “big game” if you win it.
2) Overrated: Absolutely everything about John Legend
Underrated: Me finishing third – again – in the race for CFN’s Sexiest Man Alive.
1) Overrated: Not watching Clemson for weeks – and why would you? – because of its weak schedule, and not noticing that it’s SO good right now.
Underrated: Sometimes, college football gets it really, really right.
Sorry if this column sucked, I wasn’t my fault …
Unlike the coolest kid in the history of the world, I sat out in the freezing cold at this place on a Sunday for 16 hours and got nothing …