LINE: Indiana -10, o/u: 43.5
POINT TOTAL PICK: Under
– Bet on this, BetMGM latest line
Who the hell goes under on a 43.5 point total?
Northwestern’s offense isn’t just bad, it’s at a whole other level of miserable no matter who it’s facing.
To be somewhat fair, it’s had to play a slew of killer defenses. It scored just three against Ohio State, was shut out last week by Iowa, scored, 15 against Wisconsin and …
Week 10 Fearless Predictions, Game Previews
AAC | ACC | Big Ten | Big 12 | MW | Pac-12 | SEC
– CFN Fearless Predictions & Game Previews
– Week 10 Expert Picks & Predictions
– Week 10 10 Best Picks Against The Spread
– CFN Podcast: Florida-Georgia, Chase Young
– Week 10 Final Thoughts, Betting Advice
– Week 10 Schedule, Predictions, Lines, TV
Ten on Nebraska? No, that’s not okay. The Husker defense is too awful to score just ten on it. Five of the seven Wildcat games this year have gone under the 44, but Indiana has to do its part.
The Hoosiers have been hanging up 30+ points with regularity – only Ohio State has held the O to under 31 – but give the Northwestern defense a little bit of credit. It’s managing to keep scores low and games close.
The IU D isn’t a rock, but it’s not going to get hit all that hard by a Northwestern offense that can’t throw the forward pass without a whole slew of bad things going wrong.