Ranking all the projected top statistical and college fantasy football running backs for 2019.
Quarterbacks rule the college football fantasy football world, but getting the right running backs make-or-break the league. This year, there are several amazing fantasy prospects up top, but with a whole lot of risks.
Scoring Guideline: Rushing/receiving scores are six points, and passing touchdowns are four points. 0.05 points per passing yard, and 0.1 point per rushing and receiving yards.
Remember, this is ONLY about the potential fantasy football stats, not necessarily talent.
1. Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin
2. Travis Etienne, Clemson
3. D’Andre Swift, Georgia
4. Patrick Taylor, Memphis
5. Eno Benjamin, Arizona State
6. Juwan Washington, San Diego State
7. Joshua Kelley, UCLA
8. Michael Warren, Cincinnati
9. AJ Dillon, Boston College
10. JK Dobbins, Ohio State
11. Chuba Hubbard, Oklahoma State
12. Larry Rountree, Missouri
13. Jermar Jefferson, Oregon State
14. Ke’Shawn Vaughn, Vanderbilt
15. Zack Moss, Utah
Click for the CFN Podcast talking to John McKechnie from RotoWire about all things college fantasy football …