The final thoughts, a few predictions, and some investment advice for the SERVPRO First Responder, Quick Lane and Cheez-It Bowls to make your life a heck of a lot better than it currently is.
– Contact/Follow @PeteFiutak
Merry Christmas to all. Here are your gifts. They all fit, and you won’t want to return them.
This is all just for spits, giggles, and entertainment purposes only. However, just in case you dabble …
Wednesday, December 26
1:30, ESPN, Cotton Bowl Stadium, Dallas, TX
Boise State vs. Boston College
Line: Bosie State -3, o/u: 56
– This sort of feels like a moment for the Mountain West. San Diego State clunked, Fresno State rocked, and Utah State did its part. If Boise State wins this, the results will end up dictating the narrative.
– The line opened at Boise State -3.5 and dropped to 2 after hovering around 3 – take the extra point. This has the potential to be a tight game that comes down to a late field goal. Don’t be shocked if the line drop matters in this.
– The total went up from 55 to 57? With these two defenses? To get there, one of the teams has to get to at least 30, and that might be a stretch. Also, don’t discount the wipeout factor. If one of the two has something figured out, this might just be 38-13ish. It almost certainly won’t happen, but remember, three of BC’s four losses were blowouts.
– If you’re into the money line thing, Boston College at +155 to open was fantastic … and then it dropped through the floor. It’s still worth the flier at +115 if you go low, but …
– Like the under, sort of like Boise State. If you have a case to be made for Boston College, you might just be right.