The final thoughts, a few predictions, and some investment advice on the Group of Five teams to make your life a heck of a lot better than it currently is.
All The Week 7 Fearless Predictions & Game Previews
ACC | Big 12 | Big Ten | Pac-12 | SEC
AAC | C-USA | Ind | MW | Sun Belt
– Week 7 TV Schedule, Lines, Fearless Picks
– Week 7 Expert Picks & Predictions
– Top Ten Predictions Against The Spread
– Top Ten Over/Under Point Total Predictions
– Contact/Follow @PeteFiutak
This is all just for spits, giggles, and entertainment purposes only. However, just in case you dabble …
Tulsa has been able to play just well enough at times to keep things close, but USF shouldn’t be able to get out with more than a touchdown win. To put it another way, if the Bulls aren’t good enough to win this game by a touchdown … they’ll get it done, but it’ll be a fight.
– USF vs. Tulsa Game Preview & Prediction
The UCF machine just isn’t stopping. Blow off everything you know and remember about last year’s American Athletic Conference championship game. Memphis is good, but UCF hasn’t even been close to slowing down so far. You need to be giving up far, far more than just 4.5.
– UCF vs. Memphis Game Preview & Prediction
Stay away from Temple vs. Navy. Yeah, the Navy offense went nowhere against Air Force, but you know how this works. Sometimes, the option attack rocks, and Temple’s defense isn’t exactly a brick wall. But if you must do something here, go with the Owls and their offense to roll.
– Temple vs. Navy Game Preview & Prediction
East Carolina might be coming off a clunker, but it’s been better and more competitive than expected. Houston, though, is a machine, with 41 points or more in every game,. It’ll get close to 45 to 50.
– Houston vs. East Carolina Game Preview & Prediction