Notre Dame Releases 2018 & 2019 Football Schedules
Notre Dame 2018 & 2019 football schedules released.
[wibbitz id=”bcf8e646fe02b4bc8a183fbf0bb81e4fc” autoplay=”true”]
2018 Notre Dame Football Schedule
Keys to the 2018 Notre Dame Football Schedule
– The Fighting Irish only leaves South Bend once in September, getting Michigan and Stanford at home.
– Florida State comes in the middle of November, but there are two straight home games before going to USC to close things out.
– Notre Dame goes to California twice in a month, traveling to San Diego to face Navy, along with the date with the Trojans.
– Technically, the Navy game is at a neutral site, but that and the date at Northwestern are the only two games in a row away from home.
Sept. 1 Michigan
Sept. 8 Ball State
Sept. 15 Vanderbilt
Sept. 22 at Wake Forest
Sept. 29 Stanford
Oct. 6 at Virginia Tech
Oct. 13 Pittsburgh
Oct. 20 OPEN DATE
Oct. 27 Navy (in San Diego)
Nov. 3 at Northwestern
Nov. 10 Florida State
Nov. 17 Syracuse
Nov. 24 at USC
2019 Notre Dame Football Schedule
Keys to the 2019 Notre Dame Football Schedule
– And here’s the problem after most of the good, tough games are at home in 2018. The Irish have to go on the road to face Louisville to start the season, and have to travel to face Georgia, Michigan and Stanford.
– On the plus side, USC and Virginia Tech have to come to South Bent.
– There are two off weeks – one early on between Louisville and New Mexico, and the big, key one comes in October between USC and the trip to Michigan.
– Potentially, if he’s still there, former Notre Dame head coach Bob Davie comes back to South Bend when New Mexico faces the Irish on September 14th.
– There aren’t two road games in a row, and for now – this could change – there aren’t any neutral site games.