Where are all the Big 12 teams going this post-season? What bowls are their destiny? Here are the College Football News Week 1 predictions and bowl projections for the Big 12.
2016 Week 3 Big 12 Bowl Projections
You try figuring this one out. Forget about the College Football Playoff, but SOMEONE has to go to the Sugar Bowl. If some team miraculously gets into the CFP, the No. 2 team goes to the Sugar.
The 2016 Week 3 Big 12 bowl projections are …
Not Projected Bowl Eligible: Iowa State, Kansas
1. Allstate Sugar Bowl vs. SEC
Oklahoma State vs. Tennessee
2. Valero Alamo Bowl vs. Pac-12
Oklahoma vs. Stanford
3. Russell Athletic Bowl vs. ACC
TCU vs. Notre Dame
4. AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl vs. SEC
Texas vs. Auburn
5. AutoZone Liberty Bowl vs. SEC
Baylor vs. Arkansas
6. Cactus Bowl vs. Pac-12
West Virginia vs. Texas A&M
7. Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl
Texas Tech vs. Navy
8. Heart of Dallas Bowl
Conditional Bowl – Big Ten and Conference USA should be able to fill the slots.
St. Petersburg Bowl
Kansas State vs. South Florida
* No ACC team projected available – Kansas State will find a home somewhere.